Your life experience is reflective of your context. Your behavior grows out of your context and produces results—and they may or may not be the results you desire. Your context affects how you see the world around you and dramatically affects your ability to solve problems. Often the way you see a problem is the problem. An inaccurate […]
- Getting the customer to come to you first.
- How To Prepare For The Worst: When You Know You Need To Make A Switch In Your Business By Ann Sieg
- Why The Rich Are in a Recovery…and you’re not By Robert Kiyosaki
- Why Bother To Learn Attraction Marketing? -By Ann Sieg
- Your life is reflective of your context…….. By Rich Dad Coaching